New members, experienced or not, are always welcome! Putting on a show is a team effort requiring a wide range of skills—from the actors on stage to the crew behind the scenes. If you’d like to get involved in any capacity (acting, directing, producing, stage managing, publicity, set design and construction, properties, costumes, makeup, lighting, sound, front-of-house, ticket sales, advertising...),
we’d love to hear from you!
Why not become a member
of St. Luke’s Players?
This will entitle you to:
- appear in a St. Luke’s Players' production;
- receive regular newsletters, containing information on upcoming auditions, performance dates etc.;
- provide input, join the executive or an affiliated committee (such as the Play Selection Committee);
- attend meetings, the Annual General Meeting and Barbeque, workshops (when offered); and
- have the satisfaction of helping to support community theatre.
All this for only $5.00 per year!
If you’d prefer to be a non-participating supporter, donations of any amount are always gratefully accepted!
Drop us an email: email@example.com
If your business would like to sponsor a performance, send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org