All roles are open to anyone in the community,
and no experience is necessary to audition.
- Auditions are traditionally held on two dates, When necessary, a call back date will follow. Appointments are usually not required, you'll get signed in when you arrive. Please check each play's specific audition notes carefully.
- Auditions are held in the lounge or in the
- Approximate age ranges of the characters will usually be listed, but it’s always a good idea to check out the script so you can get a feel for the characters.
- All audition material is provided and will be available at the auditions.
- Generally, you will be asked to read pages from the script in front
of the director, the stage manager, and another reader.
- You may download this fillable/saveable audition form to prepare
ahead of time: SLP Audition Form